This website is authored by members of the Hub-of-all-Things (HAT) Research Team and our project partners. We’ll be updating you on progress and debating all the important stuff that this project is looking at: understanding context and lived lives; new economic and business models; the future of connected things in the home; personalised products and services; data ownership and empowerment of the individual in a fully connected digital world.
Who owns your data?
What is the HAT?
Our Research Investigators have their say about the HAT:
- Jon Crowcroft on HAT & Connecting Systems
- Irene Ng on Value & Creating New Markets with the HAT
- Roger Maull on HAT & Changing Business Models
- Glenn Parry on HAT & Datasets in the Home
- Tom Rodden on HAT, Data & Consent
- Kimberley Scharf on Understanding Behaviour Through the HAT
- Chris Speed on HAT’s Creative & Design Dimensions